Dayton soldier killed in Afghanistan being laid to rest
Friday, July 16, 2010
DAYTON, TX (KTRK) -- Family and friends are saying goodbye to a soldier from Liberty County, who died in Afghanistan.Staff Sergeant Jesse Ainsworth, 24, of Dayton died last Saturday after being hurt by an improvised explosive device, or IED. Visitation will be held tonight from 5pm to 9pm at Pace Stancil Funeral home in Dayton. The Memorial Service will be tomorrow at 10am at the Dayton Community Center.
Ainsworth will be buried at Houston Veterans Cemetery with full military honors.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- Lululemon founder stepping down after gaffe
- Canada to claim North Pole as their own
- Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Woman accused of having sex with boy, 14
- Senate and House leaders reach deal on budget agreement
- Friends prank guy into thinking he's been...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos