METRO rail running again north of Med Center
Saturday, July 31, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- METRO light rails are running north of the Texas Medical Center again.Service was out for several hours when a construction crane hit a power line on Main and Walker in downtown Houston Saturday morning.
METRO says the repairs were completed around noon and everything is back to normal.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
texas medical center, metro, local
- ABC News: Oklahoma tornado death toll rises to 91 44 min ago
- Fight at bar ends in fatal shooting in NW Harris Co. 48 min ago
- Ex-teen sex slave devotes new life to helping others
- Houston Super Bowl committee making its pitch in Boston
- Texas search team to help after OK twister 21 min ago
- Two arrested for trespassing after found on roof of church
- Toby Keith says Oklahoma hometown is 'strong'
- Photos: LEGO KidsFest in Houston
- otrc: 'Anchorman 2' teaser trailer released
- abcnews: Victoria's Secret rejects 'survivor' bra
- Video: Huge tornado caught on camera in Kansas