Homeless man charged with robbery in Richmond
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- Police in Richmond arrested a homeless man accused of burglarizing a home over the weekend.According to investigators, a homeowner in the 800 block of Austin Street noticed Larry Bruce Dressendorfer, 53, leaving that homeowner's property on a bicycle with property that didn't belong to him.
The homeowner followed the man to the Rosita's Bail Bond parking lot, where he confronted him. Investigators say that's when Dressendorfer, who is homeless, left the area.
Richmond police found Dressendorfer hiding behind a tree in someone's backyard in the 500 block of South Second. They say they found more stolen property with him.
Dressendorfer was arrested and has been charged with burglary of a habitation and taken to the Ft. Bend County Jail.
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 23 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana 29 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?