Homeless man charged with robbery in Richmond
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- Police in Richmond arrested a homeless man accused of burglarizing a home over the weekend.According to investigators, a homeowner in the 800 block of Austin Street noticed Larry Bruce Dressendorfer, 53, leaving that homeowner's property on a bicycle with property that didn't belong to him.
The homeowner followed the man to the Rosita's Bail Bond parking lot, where he confronted him. Investigators say that's when Dressendorfer, who is homeless, left the area.
Richmond police found Dressendorfer hiding behind a tree in someone's backyard in the 500 block of South Second. They say they found more stolen property with him.
Dressendorfer was arrested and has been charged with burglary of a habitation and taken to the Ft. Bend County Jail.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 21 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin 35 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Trooper's wife killed when his gun accidentally discharged
- Toddler uses Facetime to get help for mom
- Ukraine PM: Won't give up 'single centimeter'
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver