Driver slams SUV into vacant restaurant in Stafford
STAFFORD, TX (KTRK) -- Police are trying to determine how an SUV ended up in a vacant Stafford restaurant this morning.It happened at the building on Avenue E near Murphy Road. The SUV left the road and slammed into what was the Lion's Den restaurant. The driver was the only one in the vehicle and was able to get out of the SUV through the rear passenger door. That driver was unhurt.
There's no sign of any alcohol involvement. The driver is facing a possible citation once police finish their investigation.
- Severe weather possible this morning 20 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses