Driver slams SUV into vacant restaurant in Stafford
STAFFORD, TX (KTRK) -- Police are trying to determine how an SUV ended up in a vacant Stafford restaurant this morning.It happened at the building on Avenue E near Murphy Road. The SUV left the road and slammed into what was the Lion's Den restaurant. The driver was the only one in the vehicle and was able to get out of the SUV through the rear passenger door. That driver was unhurt.
There's no sign of any alcohol involvement. The driver is facing a possible citation once police finish their investigation.
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 29 min ago
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin 43 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident
- Boy buried by avalanche tried to bite his way out
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Trooper's wife killed when his gun accidentally discharged
- Toddler uses Facetime to get help for mom
- Ukraine PM: Won't give up 'single centimeter'
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver