Driver slams SUV into vacant restaurant in Stafford
STAFFORD, TX (KTRK) -- Police are trying to determine how an SUV ended up in a vacant Stafford restaurant this morning.It happened at the building on Avenue E near Murphy Road. The SUV left the road and slammed into what was the Lion's Den restaurant. The driver was the only one in the vehicle and was able to get out of the SUV through the rear passenger door. That driver was unhurt.
There's no sign of any alcohol involvement. The driver is facing a possible citation once police finish their investigation.
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster 32 min ago
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana 38 min ago
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Mark Kelly, twin brother enlisted for NASA study
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Will Justin Bieber be at Houston rodeo?