Teen injured after falling through church skylight
BELLAIRE, TX (KTRK) -- Police say three teenagers got inside a Bellaire church to apparently drink beer when one of them fell through a church skylight.It happened at the Bellaire United Methodist Church on Bellaire near Newcastle. Authorities say three young men, ages 17, 18 and 19, got into the church to drink beer and ended up on the roof.
The 17-year-old fell through the skylight and one of the others called 911 after seeing an injury to his head. He suffered minor injuries and was taken to Ben Taub Hospital for treatment.
The two older teens, Cameron Lumpford, 19, and Eric Hauptfeisch, 18, have both charged with criminal mischief. The 17-year-old will also be charged with criminal mischief.
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor 17 min ago
- Bride accused of pushing husband off cliff pleads guilty
- What was interpreter REALLY signing
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- 'Fake' interpreter: 'I was hallucinating'
- Driver charged after turning to cosmetic for revenge
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site
- YouTube Rewind: What does 2013 say? 43 min ago