Stafford home destroyed by huge fire
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
STAFFORD, TX (KTRK) -- Firefighters were busy battling a huge fire that destroyed a Stafford home this morning.It happened at the home on Brocket Place and North Sutton. When fire crews arrived, they found heavy flames shooting from the roof. The home was nearly gutted. We're still waiting on an official cause of this fire, but it appears that natural gas may be feeding the flames.
The homeowner was reportedly in an ambulance. There is no word how seriously he's been injured, if at all.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Suspects posing as officers break into home
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Cop throws K-9 through suspect's window after chase
- UFC heavyweight fighter dies at age 30
- Man accused of pranking notable coaches about jobs arrested
- Great deals on Wednesdays at Thrift Store Outlet
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button?
- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Doctor accused of poisoning fellow physician due in court
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos