Local

Fire breaks out at Kingwood apartment complex

Thursday, September 02, 2010

New tenants at an apartment in Kingwood will now have to find a new place to live after fire burned through their residence last night.

The fire started around 9:30 at the Trailwood Village apartments. Firefighters were able to contain the flames to that single apartment. The tenants had just moved in and were not home at the time. A dog that was inside did not make it out alive.

Firefighters think the cause of the fire was an electrical problem.

(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Get more Local »


Tags:
kingwood, local
blog comments powered by Disqus
Advertisement