When can you get into the Houston Zoo for free?
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Houston Zoo is changing its free day schedule.Starting this month, the Houston Zoo is changing when it offers free admission to guests. Instead of five designated holidays, the zoo is now free the first Tuesday of every month after 2pm.
The zoo moved the free days to try to tame the usual big holiday crowds and free up parking spaces.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 10 min ago
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop 8 min ago
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven 6 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed 20 min ago
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight