Foul play suspected in teen's death
HUNTSVILLE, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities are investigating after a teenager was found dead.Around 2:40pm Monday, Huntsville Police responded to the 500 block of Nan Way, within the Tanglewood Mobile Home Park, in reference to an unresponsive female. Officers discovered the body of K'Lynn Kohr, 17, in her home.
Police say foul play is suspected at this time. Huntsville police detectives are working with the assistance of the Texas Rangers on the investigation into this case.
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting 13 min ago
- Video from violent fast food robbery released
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year 19 min ago
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today 33 min ago
- Female libido drug remains in limbo
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos