Foul play suspected in teen's death
HUNTSVILLE, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities are investigating after a teenager was found dead.Around 2:40pm Monday, Huntsville Police responded to the 500 block of Nan Way, within the Tanglewood Mobile Home Park, in reference to an unresponsive female. Officers discovered the body of K'Lynn Kohr, 17, in her home.
Police say foul play is suspected at this time. Huntsville police detectives are working with the assistance of the Texas Rangers on the investigation into this case.
- Police: 2 dead after car crashes into crowd in Austin 41 min ago
- Vigil held for women slain in Galveston County
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- Reliant Stadium may be changing names
- Woman delivers her own baby on drive to hospital
- Police: Man tried to run over triple amputee in N. Houston
- Gas blast destroys 2 NY buildings; 5 people dead 15 min ago
- GM excluded crash deaths from ignition inquiry 30 min ago
- Authorities investigating second auto-pedestrian in NW Harris...
- Utah trucker accused of keeping sex slaves 4 min ago
- George Zimmerman's parents suing Roseanne Barr
- Man steals SUV with child inside, carjacks two others
- Elementary school seeks to offer kids nutritious food
- Video shows suspects setting fire to store full of puppies