Crime drops slightly in Clear Lake City
Friday, September 10, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- New numbers are out when it comes to crime in the Clear Lake City. They show that crime is down slightly.Records show that between April and July, there were 19 robberies. During that same time period last year, there were 21. Burglaries also fell to 91 from 110 last year. Auto burglaries are also down. You can read more on this story in the Bay Area Citizen, one of our Houston Community Newspaper partners.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
clear lake, local
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase 9 min ago
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Liberty Co. jailer accused of smuggling drugs to inmates
- Tax break weekend in Texas for Energy Star items
- JJ Watt 'MegaWatt' shoes will soon hit store shelves
- Texas rapper indicted, controlled substance count
- Galveston leaders to meet over Ike housing story
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: 'Captain American' car stolen from movie set
- Tim Heller's weather forecast
18 min ago
- Comic and sci fi fans get their fix at...
2 min ago