Worker suffers breathing problems due to chemical leak
Saturday, September 11, 2010
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- One person suffered breathing problems after an ammonia leak at a Pasadena plant.Police say there was a minor leak at Chemquest on Bay Area Boulevard near Red Bluff this morning. The leak was capped quickly, and police say there was no shelter in place issued. A worker at a plant across the street apparently got sick when he inhaled the fumes.
Investigators are looking into the cause of the leak.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 32 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 59 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects