Pediatrician testifies in toddler rape case
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Another day of disturbing testimony in the trial of a man accused of beating and sexually abusing a 4-year old girl, who later died from her injuries.
Lucas Coe is charged with the aggravated sexual assault of Emma Thompson. This morning, the girl's pediatrician testified about Thompson's injuries, and said she does not believe the defense's claims that the girl's injuries were caused by a so-called "straddle fall." The girls' mother has already been sentenced to 20 years in prison, for failing to protect her daughter from the abuse.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Bridge collapses in NW Washington; people in water
- Innocent mom killed, kids injured at end of chase
- Boy Scouts to allow openly gay Scouts in its ranks
- NOAA: 'Above normal' hurricane season for 2013
- Cancer drugs for children remain scarce in U.S.
- Drivers warned about possible police impersonator in Liberty...
- 2 remaining suspects in Alief murders arrested
- Judge declares mistrial in Jodi Arias penalty phase
- New funding to help Houston deal with water demands
- Houston one of fastest growing cities in US
- Photos: Most Wanted FBI Fugitives
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- Video: GRAPHIC: Deputy shot during traffic stop in...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos