Worker trapped under pipe in industrial accident
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A worker had to be rushed to a hospital by helicopter after an industrial accident. The accident happened at an oil field service company in Sheldon.The sheriff's department says the man was working near a stack of heavy pipes when at least one of them slid off a pile and onto the man's leg. He was trapped for some time. SkyEye HD was over the scene as he was placed onto a stretcher and loaded into the medical helicopter. He was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital via LifeFlight. We're told the worker is in stable condition.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Man fatally shot while driving in SW Houston 1 min ago
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- Cocaine, cash found in abandoned chase suspect's car 41 min ago
- Youngest Oklahoma tornado victims remembered by kin 5 min ago
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- Japanese climber, 80, becomes oldest atop Everest 48 min ago
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Casey Curry's Thursday weather forecast
54 min ago