Man charged over alleged sex chat
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Webster man is facing charges after allegedly carrying on a sexually explicit conversation with his boss' 11-year-old daughter on Facebook.Christopher Rohrman was in court Monday morning and is now charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child and indecency with a child for the incident.
Investigators say Rohrman asked the girl sexually explicit questions during a 30 minute Facebook chat. The girl's mother noticed the chats and called police.
webster, facebook, local
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death 13 min ago
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction
- 5 former Buffalo Bills cheerleaders sue over pay 16 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Travis Herzog's Wednesday weather forecast
22 min ago