Friendswood family tied up during home invasion
FRIENDSWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Police hope the public can help them track down four men who terrorized a Friendswood family in their home Wednesday night.It happened at a home in the 2900 block of Autumn Creek shortly before 9pm. The homeowner told police that she was working on a homework project with her two children when one man came through an open window at the rear of the home, followed by three other men. At least one of the men had a handgun.
The suspects tied the family members up, say police, and began to ransack the home when the woman's husband returned home. The suspects reportedly grabbed him and tied him up as well.
The family members were able to free themselves after the suspects fled, and called police.
All of the suspects are described as Hispanic males and were wearing black hoodies, masks and gloves.
Police are asking anyone who saw something suspicious in or around the Autumn Creek subdivision Wednesday night to contact them at 281-996-3300.
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor 35 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after found safe 54 min ago
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident 23 min ago
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide 8 min ago
- Most insane job interview ever
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap 13 min ago
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced