Friendswood family tied up during home invasion
FRIENDSWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Police hope the public can help them track down four men who terrorized a Friendswood family in their home Wednesday night.It happened at a home in the 2900 block of Autumn Creek shortly before 9pm. The homeowner told police that she was working on a homework project with her two children when one man came through an open window at the rear of the home, followed by three other men. At least one of the men had a handgun.
The suspects tied the family members up, say police, and began to ransack the home when the woman's husband returned home. The suspects reportedly grabbed him and tied him up as well.
The family members were able to free themselves after the suspects fled, and called police.
All of the suspects are described as Hispanic males and were wearing black hoodies, masks and gloves.
Police are asking anyone who saw something suspicious in or around the Autumn Creek subdivision Wednesday night to contact them at 281-996-3300.
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Beyonce's holiday surprise 5 min ago
- Coloring book featuring Ted Cruz selling fast 13 min ago
- Multiple people stabbed after Denver football game 22 min ago
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Two Texas veterans, both age 107, meet for 1st time 25 min ago
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor