Baytown council weighs higher pet registration fees
BAYTOWN, TX (KTRK) -- Animal owners in Baytown could soon have to shell out some extra cash to keep their pets.Council members will vote tonight on a new animal control ordinance. The law would require the annual registration of all dogs and cats. The proposed fee is $5 for a neutered dog or cat and $15 for one that is not neutered.
The rate would be reduced for senior citizens to $1 and $5. Pets would also be required to wear registration tags.
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Sketch of rapist suspect released
- Police: Teen at center of alleged assault partially lied
- Police: W. Houston apartment fire was no accident
- Man tells deputies he shot his wife
- Whataburger ketchup hits grocery shelves
- Houston city pools open this weekend
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos