Amber Alert canceled after child, dad found safe
HUMBLE, TX (KTRK) -- An Amber Alert has been canceled for a 1-year-old boy after he and his father were found safe this morning.Humble police issued the alert overnight for one-year-old James Michael Green, III. He was last seen with his father, 31-year-old James Michael Green, II, Sunday morning. The child is 30 inches tall and weighs 32 pounds. He has blue eyes and blonde hair and was wearing a blue shirt and basketball shorts when he was last seen.
Police say Green dropped his wife off at work. When he failed to pick her up, she called his cell phone and a stranger answered it. It's unclear what that person told the mother but based on that exchange, police fear the child's life is in danger.
The father was driving a dark green colored 2001 Lincoln Towncar with license plate CB5-X718. If you have any information on the whereabouts of the child or his father, you are being asked to call Humble police at 281-446-7127 or you can call 911.
humble, amber alert, local, katie mccall
- weather: Storms moving through southeast Texas
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas 3 min ago
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe 6 min ago
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green
- Most insane job interview ever
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast 52 min ago
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church