Amber Alert canceled after child, dad found safe
HUMBLE, TX (KTRK) -- An Amber Alert has been canceled for a 1-year-old boy after he and his father were found safe this morning.Humble police issued the alert overnight for one-year-old James Michael Green, III. He was last seen with his father, 31-year-old James Michael Green, II, Sunday morning. The child is 30 inches tall and weighs 32 pounds. He has blue eyes and blonde hair and was wearing a blue shirt and basketball shorts when he was last seen.
Police say Green dropped his wife off at work. When he failed to pick her up, she called his cell phone and a stranger answered it. It's unclear what that person told the mother but based on that exchange, police fear the child's life is in danger.
The father was driving a dark green colored 2001 Lincoln Towncar with license plate CB5-X718. If you have any information on the whereabouts of the child or his father, you are being asked to call Humble police at 281-446-7127 or you can call 911.
humble, amber alert, local, katie mccall
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home