Pedestrian struck, killed in NW Harris County
Thursday, November 25, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A woman is dead after being hit by an SUV in northwest Harris County early Thursday morning.Deputies say the woman was crossing Veterans Memorial near Sunwood from her house to the corner store when the driver of a Hummer hit her. She died at the scene. Deputies say the woman was at fault.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'