Soldier killed in Afghanistan to be laid to rest today
Monday, November 29, 2010
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Today family and friends will say their final goodbyes to a Conroe soldier who died in Afghanistan.Private First Class Kyle Holder died at Kandahar airfield base. The Department of Defense has not released how the 18-year-old died. But says his injuries were not combat related.
His funeral is this morning at 10 at the Fellowship of The Woodlands Chapel.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
afghanistan, conroe, local
- Do you know this fake cop rapist? 56 min ago
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket 41 min ago
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Former detention officer charged with official oppresssion 52 min ago
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat