Continental employee accused of possessing child porn
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Continental employee faced a judge on Monday on allegations of possessing child porn.Daniel Lloyd Irvin, 49, is charged with three counts of possession of child pornography.
Irvin was arrested Thursday after authorities allegedly discovered in his possession videotapes of children engaging in sexual conduct, according to affidavits obtained from the Harris County District Attorney's Office. The documents also allege Irvin was aware of the videos' conent.
According to records, Irvin worked for Continental Maintenance as an airport technician.
Irvin is being held at the Harris County Jail on a $30,000 bond. Monday was his first court appearance.
- NASA hopes to avoid emergency spacewalk on ISS 1 min ago
- Woman's life spared by inches in freak accident
- Cyclists ride to honor woman killed in hit-and-run
- Witnesses pull woman from fiery wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today 1 min ago
- Shoppers getting excuses instead of packages
- California man accused of running 'revenge porn' site 20 min ago
- 'Affluenza' defense keeps teen out of jail 2 min ago
- Two of 3 suspected burglars caught in the act 47 min ago
- Dead leopard, other swag snagged at mansion party
- Photos: Time's Person of the Year: The unchosen
- Attempted robbery at McDonald's foiled by quick-thinking worker 34 min ago
- Exxon Mobil building evacuated due to fire on roof
- David Tillman's Thursday weather forecast
58 min ago