Continental employee accused of possessing child porn
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Continental employee faced a judge on Monday on allegations of possessing child porn.Daniel Lloyd Irvin, 49, is charged with three counts of possession of child pornography.
Irvin was arrested Thursday after authorities allegedly discovered in his possession videotapes of children engaging in sexual conduct, according to affidavits obtained from the Harris County District Attorney's Office. The documents also allege Irvin was aware of the videos' conent.
According to records, Irvin worked for Continental Maintenance as an airport technician.
Irvin is being held at the Harris County Jail on a $30,000 bond. Monday was his first court appearance.
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck 18 min ago
- Arrest made in fatal shooting of security guard 58 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir 34 min ago
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested 42 min ago
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip club 45 min ago
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today 20 min ago
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290 8 min ago
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K