Continental employee accused of possessing child porn
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Continental employee faced a judge on Monday on allegations of possessing child porn.Daniel Lloyd Irvin, 49, is charged with three counts of possession of child pornography.
Irvin was arrested Thursday after authorities allegedly discovered in his possession videotapes of children engaging in sexual conduct, according to affidavits obtained from the Harris County District Attorney's Office. The documents also allege Irvin was aware of the videos' conent.
According to records, Irvin worked for Continental Maintenance as an airport technician.
Irvin is being held at the Harris County Jail on a $30,000 bond. Monday was his first court appearance.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant 32 min ago
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- Police: Drunk man demanded bed to sleep
- Woman found living with dead spouse for month
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school
- 'We are burying a body,' suspects tell police
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born