Texting ban goes into effect in Tomball
TOMBALL, TX (KTRK) -- It's now illegal to text while driving in Tomball.Tomball is the latest city in the Houston area to outlaw texting and e-mailing while driving.
There are similar bans in Bellaire, West University Place, Galveston and Missouri City. Drivers heading through Tomball are still allowed to talk on their smart-phones and operate their GPS systems.
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Boy's mouth duct taped for talking in class
- HISD takes steps to replace school mascots
- Woman walking dog near Montrose sexually assaulted
- Former Port of Houston IT director accused of theft
- Recognize the guy in this sketch?
- Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin inks extension
- Kim Jong Un's uncle executed as traitor
- Three Webster officers indicted for official oppression
- Girl, 5, surprises deaf parents at holiday...
- How using free Wi-Fi can really cost you
- Parents want justice for son's shooting death
- Accused stiletto heel killer out on bond