Woman's body found inside charred Kingwood home
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- A woman's body was discovered inside a home in Kingwood that burned overnight.When fire crews arrived at the home on Saint Andrews near Players Path, they found the home fully involved. The house was considered a total loss. Authorities recovered a female victim from the fire. That victim hasn't been identified.
Fire investigators are looking into what started it.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped 1 min ago
- HISD principal, administrator arrested in Alabama
- Vandals strike vehicles in Woodland Heights
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Holiday mail, shipping: You're running out of time! 28 min ago
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
- Know the guy in this surveillance video?
- 200lb generator stolen from man's driveway 50 min ago
- SAPD: Fatally shot student from Baytown charged officer 20 min ago
- Stockman challenges Cornyn in Texas US Senate race
- Raw sewage seeping into Oak Forest homes
- Restaurant apologizes for racist sign
- Coach accused of tattooing a minor
abc13.com News Links