Teens hide in bedroom while suspects ransack home
FRIENDSWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Police are looking for information on three suspects who ransacked a Friendswood home while three teens were home alone.Police say the family's three sons were uninjured following a break in at their home by a band of robbers. The robbery occurred in the 500 block of Heather Lane at about 8pm Wednesday.
The three teens told police they were at home when three males entered into their bedrooms. Police say all of the suspects were described as Hispanic and were wearing all black clothing and gloves. At least one of the men had a handgun.
The suspects reportedly ordered the teens to hide in a bedroom as the men ransacked the home. The victims believed that the men may have been in the house for up to 30 minutes.
The teens stayed hidden until they believed the suspects had left. The teens then escaped from house and went to a neighbor's house to call police. The police were contacted at approximately 8:35pm.
Anyone with information regarding this crime should contact Friendswood Police Department at 281-996-3300.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena 36 min ago
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire 38 min ago
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan 29 min ago
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive