Teen accused of photographing girls in restroom
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- A Kingwood teen is facing charges after allegedly taking photos in a high school girls restroom.Darryl Keith Suber, Jr., 18, is charged with two counts of improper photography. According to court documents, Suber allegedly used his cell phone to take photos of female students using the restroom and changing clothes.
Female students at Kingwood High School alerted school officials that they had seen Suber in the girls restroom with his cell phone in his hand, as if he was trying to take photos or video of them. School officials say video from the campus surveillance cameras shows Suber entering and exiting the girls restroom.
During their investigation, Suber was called in for questioning and officials reportedly found photos on his cell phone of underwear and of girls using the restroom and changing clothes after swim practice. A female swim coach identified three of the girls.
Suber's bail is set at $2,000.
- Two women found dead in Galveston County 53 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home 54 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin 41 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale