Info on Rodeo's 'Best Bites' competition
HOUSTON -- As one of Houston's premier "foodie" events, an expected 4,000 wine and food enthusiasts will sip their way through 200 award-winning wines from the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo International Wine Competition, while sampling an array of the region's most mouth-watering signature hors d'oeuvres, prepared by prominent restaurant chefs, caterers, and culinary institutions.
Attendees get to cast their votes for their favorite "Best Bites" as part of the culinary experience. In true RODEOHOUSTON" style, the top winners in each category will receive custom belt buckles. In addition to an evening of outstanding food, wine and musical entertainment, the saddle winners of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo International Wine Competition will be announced, including the coveted title of Grand Champion Best of Show. TICKETS $125 per person in advance, or $150 at the door
Reserved tables of 10 seats: $1,800
For tickets and information, visit www.rodeohouston.com, or call 832.667.1128.
Tickets also are available at the Show's Ticket Office inside Reliant Center.
Complimentary valet parking will be available for all guests
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- 'Hero' bus driver saves girl from dog attack
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Police: Ohio infant apparently killed by dogs
- Lululemon founder stepping down after gaffe
- Canada to claim North Pole as their own
- Boy, 6, suspended for kissing girl on hand
- Woman accused of having sex with boy, 14
- Senate and House leaders reach deal on budget agreement
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos