Funerals to be held for 2 children killed in day care fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Loved ones will say goodbye today to two of the four children killed in last week's tragic daycare fire.At 10 this morning, 20-month-old Kendyll Stradford will be laid to rest with services at Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home.
Later this afternoon, 18-month-old Elias Castillo will be buried. His mother says he left a mark on the lives of everyone he met.
Tomorrow, services will be held for Elizabeth Kajoh, known for her smile and lovable hugs.
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston