Funerals to be held for 2 children killed in day care fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Loved ones will say goodbye today to two of the four children killed in last week's tragic daycare fire.At 10 this morning, 20-month-old Kendyll Stradford will be laid to rest with services at Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home.
Later this afternoon, 18-month-old Elias Castillo will be buried. His mother says he left a mark on the lives of everyone he met.
Tomorrow, services will be held for Elizabeth Kajoh, known for her smile and lovable hugs.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records
- Video: Health care sign up deadline approaching
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Beautiful lights for a good cause
25 min ago