Funerals to be held for 2 children killed in day care fire
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Loved ones will say goodbye today to two of the four children killed in last week's tragic daycare fire.At 10 this morning, 20-month-old Kendyll Stradford will be laid to rest with services at Forest Park Westheimer Funeral Home.
Later this afternoon, 18-month-old Elias Castillo will be buried. His mother says he left a mark on the lives of everyone he met.
Tomorrow, services will be held for Elizabeth Kajoh, known for her smile and lovable hugs.
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident