U of H gets big honor in Princeton Review
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- It's a big honor for the Houston Cougars. U of H is being recognized as one of the best colleges in the country.The Princeton Review based its findings on a survey of 122,000 college students. Researchers were impressed by the diversity on campus and the number of different languages spoken.
The University of Houston will be included in the upcoming guidebook "Best 376 Colleges: 2012 Edition." It goes on sale in August.
university of houston, local
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 16 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects