McDonald's employees held at gunpoint during robbery
Monday, April 04, 2011
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police are looking for two men who held up a fast food restaurant last night.The robbery happened at the McDonald's on the Northwest Freeway near Mangum in northwest Houston. Houston police say two men entered the restaurant at around 10:15pm and forced their way to the back of the kitchen. They then held an employee at gun point while demanding cash from a register. A third man waited for them outside in a blue sedan.
No one was hurt in the robbery. Police are still investigating.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
abc13.com News Links