Driver killed after crashing into pole
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A 19-year-old man died and two others were injured after a pickup slammed into a utility pole Saturday morning.According to police, the man was driving south on El Camino Real in the Clear Lake area around 5am Saturday when the crash happened at the Reseda intersection.
The driver died at the scene.
A 21-year-old female passenger was taken from the scene by LifeFlight and a 16-year-old male passenger was taken by ambulance. Both were being treated at area hospitals and are expected to recover, officials said.
Police are investigating what caused the crash.
clear lake, local
- Galveston judge indicted on felony charges
- Constable Trevino: Good intentions gone too far?
- OK residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Consumer Reports lists best, worst airlines
- Deputy's family speaks out about his death
- 'Nashville' show putting spotlight on Music City
- 2017 Super Bowl means transformations for downtown
- Will Dome still be standing come Super Bowl time?
- Meet Houston Symphony's newest music director
- Game warden kills alligator on street in Clear Lake
- 1 child dead, 1 missing in Minn. park landslide
- otrc: No more Oscars for Seth MacFarlane
- abcnews: 5 modern day health woes, solved
- Video: OK tornado caught on cell phone