Missing Deer Park elderly man found OK
Monday, April 25, 2011
DEER PARK, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities say a missing, elderly Deer Park resident has been located and found OK.Deer Park police say Deer Park resident Earl Byron Musick departed his residence on Sunday night at approximately 8:00pm in his 1999 Gray Dodge Caravan bearing Texas license plate 185 MSZ. Musick advised his family that he was going to a local grocery store to purchase a few items. Musick appeared to be disoriented and showing the early stages of Alzheimer's disease. Witnesses advised that Musick was last seen Sunday at approximately 9pm in the area of the 3300 block of Canal St in Houston asking for help to get back home. Musick was last seen with a Hispanic male, dark hair and tattoos on his face, neck, and arms who was observed entering Musick's 1999 Gray Dodge Caravan. Musick is a white male approximately 82 years of age.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
deer park, local
- Severe weather possible this morning 58 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs 30 min ago
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 36 min ago
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
abc13.com News Links