Houston-bound flight makes emergency landing
Thursday, April 28, 2011
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A Houston-bound Continental Airlines jet made an emergency landing in San Antonio due to a strange odor.The plane returned to San Antonio 20 minutes after takeoff when passengers complained about a strong chemical odor inside the plane. The jet landed safely and no one was hurt. The flight was heading to Houston before going on to Japan. Continental told us it's working with local authorities to determine the cause of the odor.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
continental airlines, local
- HPD: Fight between roommates ends in shooting
- Video from violent fast food robbery released 44 min ago
- Helping those left homeless by fire
- Man accused of leaving co-worker naked in ditch
- Time Magazine names its Person of the Year
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- More Astrodome seats to go on sale today
- Female libido drug remains in limbo
- Mandela's body arrives for viewing in South Africa
- Cleveland ISD: Girl resisting officer hit with Taser
- Winning Mega Millions jackpot numbers drawn
- What's going to be built on Beacon Island?
- You can still save on Christmas gifts
- Special member of abc13 family passes away
- Man banned from Walmart for life
34 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos