Aggravated robbery suspect eyed for other crimes
ROSENBERG, TX (KTRK) -- Police in Rosenberg arrested a suspect in an armed robbery, and they think he could be responsible for more crimes as well.At about 10:30am Monday, officers were called to the scene of an aggravated robbery at a Tri Mart in the 4000 block of Avenue N. Based on the description of the suspect and the vehicle, officers arrested a suspect almost immediately.
Police say the the suspect was positively identified by the victim and a witness as the man who robbed the store armed with a gun. All property taken in the robbery was recovered.
Police add that additional evidence may tie the suspect to three other robberies in the 200 block of Lane Drive, 4200 block of Avenue H, in Rosenberg, and the 2100 block of Thompson Highway in Richmond.
Alfredo Zepeda Flores, 27, of Richmond, was arrested and charged with aggravated robbery, a first degree felony. He was taken to the Fort Bend County Jail. Police say additional aggravated robbery charges are expected to be filed for the other cases.
- Detectives: Road rage leads to North Harris Co. fatal shooting 5 min ago
- Montgomery County DWI cases under scrutiny
- Tomball man accused of setting mom's car on fire
- HPD: Dead man found at grow house
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Video shows person of interest in Cy-Fair area arson
- Person found shot, killed in SW Houston parking lot
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- Man accused of shooting girlfriend's relatives in SE Houston
- Houston city pools open for the summer
- Deputy killed in wreck to be laid to rest Saturday
- Driver charged with murder after deadly police chase
- otrc: Brad Pitt screens 'World War Z'
- abcnews: Bars accused of serving rubbing alcohol
- David Tillman's weather forecast
43 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos