Boy, 14, critically injured after being struck by car
ALVIN, TX (KTRK) -- Brazoria County Sheriff's Office investigators are investigating an auto-pedestrian accident involving a 14-year-old near Alvin.Brazoria County sheriff's deputies say the 14-year-old was riding his bike last night on County Road 145 near County Road 150 by Harby Junior High School. He was thrown into a ditch after he was hit.
Police say it was dark, and the driver who hit the boy apparently didn't see him. The driver involved in the accident did stay at the scene.
The boy was transported via LifeFlight to an area hospital in critical condition.No other details were immediately available.
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped 57 min ago
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born