Deputies make arrest in alleged Montgomery Co. sex assault
THE WOODLANDS, TX (KTRK) -- Investigators with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office say they've arrested a man responsible for the sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl earlier this year.Daryl Lee Beeson, 49, is charged with sexual assault of a child. The alleged incident happened back on January 24. According to a press release issued by the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, the victim told investigators she had been lured by a man into a green Honda Civic and then taken to a trailer house off Rayford Road and sexually assaulted.
The victim says afterwards, she was taken to a nearby restaurant on I-45 and released.
An investigation led authorities to Beeson. Detectives say there's a possibility of more victims. If you have any information about this case or any other possible victims, you're asked to call the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at 281-297-6510.
the woodlands, local
- Mother killed in police chase remembered
- Mother of drowned girl uses her story to save lives
- Detectives: Road rage leads to fatal shooting
- Search ends for missing swimmer at San Luis Pass
- Girl critical after nearly drowning in Cleveland pond
- San Antonio flooding kills 2; 200-plus rescued
- UH police investigating on-campus robbery
- Protesters across globe rally against Monsanto
- HCSO sergeant killed in crash laid to rest
- Warmer weather on its way to Houston area
- Memorial Day weekend also no refusal weekend
- otrc: Mariah has wardrobe malfunction on GMA
- abcnews: Zookeeper dies from tiger attack
- raw video: Chinese dog skateboards, rides toy cars
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos