Alcohol traced in blood of man in coaster death
Thursday, May 26, 2011
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There's new development in the deadly rollercoaster incident on the last night of the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.On March 20, Brian Greenhouse died after falling 30 feet from the Hi-Miler rollercoaster. An autopsy was performed about 12 hours later. The toxicology report, just released on Thursday shows Greenhouse had a blood alcohol content of .11. The Texas legal limit is .08. The rodeo would not comment on the blood alcohol content because it faces multiple legal actions over Greenhouse's death.
(Copyright ©2014 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
houston livestock show and rodeo, local
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'
abc13.com News Links