Mom accused of having sex with young son's friend
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Pasadena police are looking for a woman charged with sexually assaulting a boy when he was 12 years old.Pasadena police say the boy's mother recently came to them when she grew suspicious that her young son may have fathered a baby with a family friend more than twice his age. That's still unknown, but the woman is now charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Brandi Michelle Fuller is 30 years old and a mother of six. Now she's being sought by police. The charge is aggravated sexual assault of a then-12-year-old boy.
It allegedly happened two years ago at a mobile home park where neighbors remember her.
"You see somebody that needs a place to live, that's a female and has got a bunch of kids, you kind of see where it's gonna happen," said park manager Jimbo Cozad.
What police say happened in October 2009 was sexual assault. In a probable cause document, the boy says he was spending the night at Fuller's trailer when they first had sex. He claims it happened 10 or 12 times after that.
According to the affidavit, a police investigator states Fuller admitted to having sex with the boy when she and the children were all sleeping in the same bed, but that he initiated it and that she didn't want to make a big scene, so the encounter took place.
Her sister says she was staying with her at the time.
"We were all in the same room," said Brandi's sister Jennifer Fuller. "There was nothing going on, all the kids were in there."
Still, Fuller is charged and police are looking for her.
At the mobile home park, people are wondering about a former neighbor.
Cozad said, "You don't hear that much about women because it's pretty much kept quiet, but you know, that's a baby you're messing with."
Brandi Fuller does have a 10-month-old child, according to her sister. But the sister told Eyewitness News that Fuller claims the baby's father is actually the alleged victim's older brother, and that she's willing to produce DNA to prove it. First, though, Fuller and her children have to be found. Anyone with information about their whereabouts is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
pasadena, local, deborah wrigley
- Would-be robbery victim kills suspect at bar
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- Corvette driver killed by suspected drunk driver
- Fast food restaurant held up by armed suspects
- Mom confesses to killing 3 young daughters 59 min ago
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side 3 min ago
- Jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu
- Pre-St. Pat's bash erupts into chaos
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital