Police searching for couple accused of counterfeiting
Friday, June 10, 2011
RICHMOND, TX (KTRK) -- Richmond police investigating counterfeit bills need help finding a couple.Police say the woman used three counterfeit $20 bills to buy a money order on May 7 at a Korner Food Mart in Richmond. The clerk did not realize the woman used fake bills until after the customer left the store. Officers want to find the customer and the man with she left with. Officers ask anyone who recognize these people to call Fort Bend County Crime Stoppers at 281-342-TIPS.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 23 min ago
- Suspects posing as officers break into home
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Cop throws K-9 through suspect's window after chase
- UFC heavyweight fighter dies at age 30
- Man accused of pranking notable coaches about jobs arrested
- Great deals on Wednesdays at Thrift Store Outlet 27 min ago
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button?
- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91 26 min ago
- Oklahahoma not likely to erect satanic monument
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos