Missing man found in manhole in League City
Monday, July 25, 2011
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A man missing since Saturday was found by a local search group in a manhole in League City.On Sunday at approximately 6pm, the League City Police Department says it received a missing person call. Kevin Gonterman, 25, left his residence on Saturday at approximately 4:30pm and had not returned. League City detectives say they received a call Monday from Gonterman's mother who advised she had contacted Texas Equusearch and that they were checking a wooded area next to his residence. While detectives were following up with associates of Gonterman and locating his place of business, Equusearch located him in a manhole in the 2600 block of E. FM 518 in a wooded field. Authorities responded and retrieved Gonterman from the manhole. He was transported by EMS to Memorial Hermann Hospital for treatment.
(Copyright ©2013 KTRK-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
league city, local
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Suspects posing as officers break into home
- HISD schools may ditch Indian-themed mascots
- HPD: Baybrook Mall employee abducted, raped
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Cop throws K-9 through suspect's window after chase
- UFC heavyweight fighter dies at age 30
- Man accused of pranking notable coaches about jobs arrested
- Great deals on Wednesdays at Thrift Store Outlet
- Would you 'Like' a Facebook 'Sympathize' button?
- 'Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Holiday mail: You're running out of time!
- Doctor accused of poisoning fellow physician due in court
- Backyard sinkhole nightmare finally ends
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos