Man accused of burglary, trying to sexually assault wife
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man is accused of trying to sexually assault his wife after he broke into her home in Spring.
Yapo Adon, 44, is charged with burglary of a habitation. Court documents state he intended to commit sexual assault after entering his wife's residence where he was not allowed because of a protective order.
On August 5, Adon's wife says she heard someone enter her residence and saw her husband inside her residence despite the fact that she changed the locks. According to court documents, she says Adon told her they were going to have sex, a struggle ensued in her bedroom and Adon allegedly tried to sexually assault her.
Adon is currently out on bond for assault of a family member and interference with an emergency phone call. His wife was the victim in those cases as well and a court issued a protective order against Adon in June, court documents state.
Adon's bond has been set at $20,000.
- College student from Baytown fatally shot
- Kubiak era ends in Houston
- Dad's murder trial too much for him to watch
- Shots fired during robbery on UH campus
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Girl finds mother shot to death in SW Houston 5 min ago
- Firefighters save dog from house fire in Conroe 35 min ago
- Apartments under construction burn in 2-alarm blaze 5 min ago
- Texans fire special teams coach Joe Marciano
- Homeowner questions handling of Christmas package
- Methodist: Personal info of 1,300 transplant patients stolen
- Winter weather wreaks havoc across North Texas
- Officer who fired at van with kids in it fired
- Video: Dog shoplifts and buries treats 56 min ago
- Dog shoplifts and buries treats
56 min ago
- Driverless car mystery solved
56 min ago