Harris County gives out free immunizations
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Harris County Hospital District's Troubleshooters Mobile Unit will be out and about to help get kids back to school with immunizations.
During June, July and August, the program is offering free immunizations for children two months to 18 years of age. To receive immunizations, a parent must be present with the child's shot record. All shots will be given based on availability.
Schedule: (All times are 9am until 1pm unless otherwise noted.)
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 55 min ago
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Man avoids $525 fine for soda refill 5 min ago
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally 8 min ago
- Twin boys foil carjacking in San Antonio 16 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain 18 min ago
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
31 min ago