HPD: Road rage sparked shooting in north Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Three people were recovering in the hospital Saturday after a suspected road rage shooting in north Houston.
Police say it all started after a traffic accident Friday night on West Rd. near the North Freeway.
According to officials, people in both cars exchanged words after the accident.
At some point, someone in one of the vehicles shot the three men who were in the other vehicle. Investigators are trying to determine where the shooting took place. Police believe both cars moved to a nearby business parking lot, and it may have happened there.
Both vehicles fled the scene of the shooting. The victims were picked up at a home on Goodson Dr. at Imperial Valley in north Houston and transported to area hospitals. One went to Ben Taub General Hospital. At last check, he was stable. The other two victims were rushed to Memorial Hermann Hospital in serious condition.
Police said they are searching for the suspects involved in the shooting.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive