Amber Alert canceled after missing teen found safe
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- The Amber Alert that had been in effect for a missing teen has been canceled. Andrea Fox, 14, has been found safe.
The teen was located at around 8:45am Friday after a tip was called in to police in Wichita Falls about a car fitting the description in the alert. Police found the vehicle, with Fox and James Martin, 21, asleep inside.
Fox was unharmed and being questioned by police. Martin is in police custody.
Fox had been reported missing on Tuesday by her grandmother in League City who said that Fox left a note saying she was heading to New York, but would be back in time for school next week.
league city, amber alert, local
- Man shot, killed inside restaurant in NW Harris Co.
- Houston demolishes dozens of nuisance buildings
- DEA officer involved in shooting in Galleria area
- Body of postal worker found in burned out Jeep
- Oxbow wins Preakness Stakes
- Man found unconscious in NW Houston pool
- Man armed with knife robs Rosenberg bank
- Suspect dead, victim injured during shootout
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- NASA records powerful explosion on moon
- Star Trek shuttle craft to be displayed in Houston
- Photos: Memorial Hermann Ironman triathlon
- otrc: Meet the new Star Trek villain
- abcnews: Passenger jet makes belly landing in Newark
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos