New way into town available for Missouri City commuters
MISSOURI CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Residents in Missouri City who work in downtown Houston or the Medical Center can now use METRO's newest transit line.
Passengers can board the new line at the Kroger parking lot on Highway 6 and Knight Road. The route will make stops at the park and ride on Beltway 8 and Fondren, then connect to the Medical Center.
The route will run weekdays northbound from 5am to 7:48am and southbound from 3:15pm to 7:09pm.
One-way fares are $3.25 and round-trip tickets are $6.50. Discounts are available for students and senior citizens.
missouri city, metro, local
- Severe weather possible this morning 3 min ago
- NASA astronauts begin urgent spacewalking repairs 10 min ago
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- 1 dead, 1 injured in double drive-by shooting 29 min ago
- Deputies shut down game room in NE Houston 17 min ago
- Woman's body found in SW Houston; suspect arrested 23 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- US holiday travelers brace for foul, wet weather 54 min ago
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Casey Curry's Saturday forecast
2 min ago