New way into town available for Missouri City commuters
MISSOURI CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Residents in Missouri City who work in downtown Houston or the Medical Center can now use METRO's newest transit line.
Passengers can board the new line at the Kroger parking lot on Highway 6 and Knight Road. The route will make stops at the park and ride on Beltway 8 and Fondren, then connect to the Medical Center.
The route will run weekdays northbound from 5am to 7:48am and southbound from 3:15pm to 7:09pm.
One-way fares are $3.25 and round-trip tickets are $6.50. Discounts are available for students and senior citizens.
missouri city, metro, local
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome' 10 min ago
- Men's restroom vistors find themselves on camera 41 min ago
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires 44 min ago
- Teacher finds bag, returns more than $20K
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini has died 33 min ago
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention 56 min ago
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Dickinson police asking for help to find missing man
- Don't they like the way he looks?
- Last week's Houston restaurant violations
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
- 8 hurt, some seriously, when car jumps curb in NYC
- Bringing history to life in Kendleton
19 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos