New way into town available for Missouri City commuters
MISSOURI CITY, TX (KTRK) -- Residents in Missouri City who work in downtown Houston or the Medical Center can now use METRO's newest transit line.
Passengers can board the new line at the Kroger parking lot on Highway 6 and Knight Road. The route will make stops at the park and ride on Beltway 8 and Fondren, then connect to the Medical Center.
The route will run weekdays northbound from 5am to 7:48am and southbound from 3:15pm to 7:09pm.
One-way fares are $3.25 and round-trip tickets are $6.50. Discounts are available for students and senior citizens.
missouri city, metro, local
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home