1,200-pound alligator caught near Trinity
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A big catch is now saving the lives of pets in east Texas. A 14-foot long alligator that had killed some animals near Lake Livingston has been taken care of.
Alligator hunters David Hunter Sr. and David Hunter Jr., were called to the area by parks and wildlife to find the gator. They got the 1,200-pound beast on Sunday near Trinity.
It's one of the largest gators ever caught in east Texas.
Remember, if you see news happening in your neighborhood, take a picture or video of it and send it to us for iWitness reports powered by YouTube. You can upload it on our website or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two dead in apparent murder-suicide in Pasadena
- Employees shot outside Galleria area restaurant
- 2 NYC buildings collapse in explosion, 2 dead 25 min ago
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- Mateo states his case for cupcakes for dinner 1 min ago
- 'I'm dying' - Crocodile Hunter's final words
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Woman takes out frustration on Pennsylvania reporter
- Wrestler hugs opponent's dad after loss
- Malaysia not sure which way lost jet was headed
- Prom dress shop rallies community to help teen
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Flight diverted to Houston after baby stops breathing
- Federal government could get involved in school fight
- David Tillman's weather forecast
9 min ago
- Mutton bustin' champ had second thoughts
56 min ago