1,200-pound alligator caught near Trinity
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A big catch is now saving the lives of pets in east Texas. A 14-foot long alligator that had killed some animals near Lake Livingston has been taken care of.
Alligator hunters David Hunter Sr. and David Hunter Jr., were called to the area by parks and wildlife to find the gator. They got the 1,200-pound beast on Sunday near Trinity.
It's one of the largest gators ever caught in east Texas.
Remember, if you see news happening in your neighborhood, take a picture or video of it and send it to us for iWitness reports powered by YouTube. You can upload it on our website or email it to email@example.com.
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning
- Mom devastated by tragedy pushes for change
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Police: Teen admits shooting out car windows
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Turning those holiday gift cards into cash
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail