1,200-pound alligator caught near Trinity
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A big catch is now saving the lives of pets in east Texas. A 14-foot long alligator that had killed some animals near Lake Livingston has been taken care of.
Alligator hunters David Hunter Sr. and David Hunter Jr., were called to the area by parks and wildlife to find the gator. They got the 1,200-pound beast on Sunday near Trinity.
It's one of the largest gators ever caught in east Texas.
Remember, if you see news happening in your neighborhood, take a picture or video of it and send it to us for iWitness reports powered by YouTube. You can upload it on our website or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Car slams into two homes in wild crash
- Seatbelt couldn't save teen's life in crash
- Man found shot to death in SE Houston home
- Cigarette blamed for Taco Bell fire in Katy
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Bear cubs get loose at Houston Zoo
- Residents on edge after Montgomery Co. flu deaths
- Girls' softball league evicted from their field
- Chevron puts downtown Houston building plans on hold
- East Texas company making healthcare affordable
- Video: Lovie Smith interviews with Texans
- Video: JJ Watt now a superhero
- Investigators: Driver drank cologne to hide alcohol smell
- Dozens of people injured in London theater collapse