Man accused of sexually assaulting 8-year-old child
ROSENBERG, TX (KTRK) -- A Richmond man is accused of sexually assaulting an 8-year-old child.
Back in May, Rosenberg police say they met with a witness in reference to sexual assault of a child. An investigation by the Rosenberg Police Department revealed a caretaker of the child, Arnold Montalvo, 42, as a suspect in the sexual assault. A warrant was issued for Montalvo's arrest.
On Tuesday, an anonymous tip lead investigators to the possible whereabouts of Montalvo in Houston. He was taken into custody that evening.
Montalvo was transported to the Fort Bend County Jail and held on $75,000 bond. He is charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child.
richmond, rosenberg, local
- Case of swine flu confirmed in Montgomery County
- City slammed for deal with topless clubs 58 min ago
- Houston police gain powerful new weapon
- Man says found treasure should be his
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home
- Police: Man fatally shoots wife in southsoutheast west Houston 42 min ago
- Blood test could offer early answer for kids with austim 29 min ago
- Mystery of the missing mink 18 min ago
- Bicyclist hit by minivan near park
- Parents sue city of Houston over daughter's death
- Family of Houston girl hopes for life-saving donation
- Congress passes bill that will avoid future govt. shutdowns
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- METRO offering new way to get around town