Spring HS students return to school today following fire
SPRING, TX (KTRK) -- Classes at Spring High School will resume today after an electrical short caused a small fire yesterday morning
The fire started sometime after 8am Wednesday. School officials had to evacuate the students from the building after a short from the main power line into the building started a fire in the electrical system. No injuries were reported.
School officials did cancel classes on Wednesday.
Spring High School is expected to hold classes on Thursday after completing repairs on electrical problems that forced the school closure.
- Family scrambles to safety from burning home 39 min ago
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Sketch released of suspect in brazen robbery
- Chase suspect crashes into tree in NW Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- 2 winning Mega Millions tickets sold
- Good Samaritan saves Christmas for foster child
- Suit: Risk of fire aboard Carnival's 'Triumph' known
- Man wanted in deadly W. Harris Co. shooting turns self in 42 min ago
- Delivery man hides present in trash...on trash day
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mystery illness kills 4 in Montgomery County
- Man victimized in 'knockout game' style attack