Fire breaks out at apartment complex in Pasadena
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- Firefighters are on the scene of a two-alarm fire in Pasadena.
The fire broke out just before 9am at the complex on Spencer Highway near Lafferty. The fire spread so quickly firefighters had to go into defensive mode to attack the flames. Fire officials say they have the fire under control but they are working to prevent any flare ups.
At least 16 units suffered some sort of fire or water damage. There is no word of any injuries or what caused the fire.
Police have closed Spencer Highway from Strawberry to Lafferty due to the fire. Strawberry Park is closed as well.
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast 28 min ago
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?