Brothers trying to BBQ being blamed for starting fire
CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- Two teenage brothers trying to cook dinner are blamed for starting a fire in Conroe last night.
Fire departments were called to the home on Pacific Street just before 8pm. They quickly pulled a second alarm. Needham, North Montgomery, Lake Conroe, and The Woodlands fire departments all helped fight the flames. The brothers said they left a barbecue unattended and it fell over starting the fire.
- Committee: 'Don't tear down the Astrodome'
- Woman at odds with auto shop after car gets stolen
- Men's restroom visitors find themselves on camera
- Residents on edge over string of suspicious fires
- Houston bus company owner faces charges from 2008 crash
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Local burger's name catches national chain's attention
- Tropical Storm Barry headed for Veracruz, Mexico
- Thieves steal bundles of metal rods from Magnolia store
- North Forest ISD files new request to stop annexation
- Equipment theft threatens Texas Equusearch's existence
- otrc: John Mayer debuts new song
- abcnews: 6 ways to save money this month
- Video: Two teens saved in dramatic cliff rescue
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos