Police standoff in Missouri City ends peacefully
MISSOURI CITY, TX (KTRK) -- A person was taken into custody after an apparent standoff with police.
It happened overnight in Missouri City at an apartment on Sienna Springs Boulevard at Sienna Parkway. Police on the scene would not say what happened or why they were there but we do know SWAT units from both Sugar Land and Stafford were called in.
Those teams entered one of the units using a flash bang and then left the scene around 1am with someone in custody. Officers did not identify the suspect.
missouri city, local
- HPD: Homeless man kills armed burglar
- Couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
- Bicyclist dies after Montrose-area hit-and-run
- Dr. accused of writing 'whore' on woman's mirror 6 min ago
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Texans vs. Jags on ABC13 Thursday night
- Officials: Texas teacher shot, killed in Benghazi
- Burning stolen truck missing $180,000 of tools
- Boy accused of setting mall fire, two others
- Can you say this tongue twister?
- SWAT standoff in SW Houston ends peacefully
- 'Polar Express' blowing across US
- More than 2 million passwords stolen
- Rare identical triplets born in California